Victron Energy Online ShopRenewable Energy
Volts Energies’ services
Volts Energies has been specializing for 15 years in the supply of equipment and installations of solar energy systems, especially for off-grid sites and on-vehicle applications.
We have gained experience in off-grid energy systems and vehicles, we have designed and installed hundreds of energy systems. We can help you choose your components, design your system, pre-assemble and even install for you. We will help you program your system to have the most efficient solution in your budget. We propose you the study of the energy efficiency of your site in order to establish the real portrait of your needs. We make recommendations before submitting an offer, always with the aim of ensuring a minimum energy demand. Knowing the needs of our customers is essential in determining the energy system needed and creating appropriate solutions.
Victron Energy Online Shop
Volts Energies has just launched its new online sales site specifically dedicated to Victron Energy equipment: https://victronenergy.volts.ca/.
After several months of work and preparation, the shop is finally ready to make Volts your reliable choice of equipment supplier Victron Energy. We strive to get your order from our warehouse safely. All stock orders are shipped the same day when placed before 4:00 pm EST Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
Victron Energy Company in brief
- Family business of Dutch origin
- Founded in 1975
- Team of 77 experts, agile and competent focus on R & D and Sales
- 40 years of battery experience
- € 92 million turnover in 2016
- Global distribution network
Smart MPPTs charge controllers
- Bluetooth Smart: Enables setup and monitoring with a smartphone or other Bluetooth enabled device Ultra-fast location of the maximum power point tracking (MPPT).
- Advanced detection of maximum power point in shady conditions
- Output for charging on small models
- BatteryLife: intelligent battery management by load shedding
- Automatic recognition of battery voltage
- Flexible load algorithm
- Protection against overheating and reduction of the power supply at high temperatures.
VRM Online Portal
Not only can the Color GX monitor and control products, but the information is also passed on to our free remote monitoring website: the VRM Online Portal. To discover the VRM online portal, go to https://vrm.victronenergy.com, and click on the “Take a look inside” button. The portal is free.
- Multifunctional, with intelligent energy managementThe MultiPlus brings together in one compact package a powerful sinusoidal converter, a sophisticated charger with adaptive charge technology and a high-speed AC transfer switch. In addition to these basic functions, the MultiPlus offers many advanced features as described below.
- Two AC outputsThe main output has an uninterrupted power function. In case of network failure or disconnection of the shore power or the group, the MultiPlus takes over the supply of the connected loads. This transfer is so fast (less than 20 milliseconds) that the operation of computers or other sensitive electronic equipment connected will not be disturbed.The second output is energized only when AC power is available at the MultiPlus input. Charges that would not discharge the battery, such as a water heater for example, can be connected to this output (second output available on models of 3 kVA and more).
- Virtually unlimited power thanks to parallel operationUp to 6 Multi can operate in parallel to get more power output. For example, six 24/3000/70 units will provide 15 kW / 18 kVA output and 420 A load capacity.
- Three-phase configurationIn addition to the parallel connection, three units can be configured for three-phase output. But this is pastout: with three chains of six units in parallel, a three-phase converter of 45 kW / 54 kVA and a charger of 1260 A can be installed.
- Half-phase optionsTwo units can be stacked to provide 120-0-120V, and additional units can be connected in parallel to a total of 6 units per phase to power up to 30kW / 36kVA of half power supply. phase. Alternatively, a half-phase AC source can be obtained by connecting our autotransformer (see the data sheet on www.victronenergy.com) to a “European” converter programmed to power 240 V / 60 Hz.
- PowerControl: adapt to the limits of a group, dock or sectorThe MultiPlus features a very powerful battery charger that requires high loads at shore or generator connections (around 20A per MultiPlus from 3kVA to 120VAC). The control panel Multi Control limits the power to be supplied by the dock or the generator. The MultiPlus then takes into account the other AC loads and will only use the excess for the load, thus avoiding overloading the power supply of the dock or generator.
- PowerAssist – More power provided by the dock or groupThis function adds an extra dimension to the PowerControl principle by allowing the MultiPlus to supplement the capacity of the alternative source. In the event of a peak power demand, often required for a short time, the MultiPlus will ensure that insufficient generator or dock power will be compensated for by additional power from the battery. And when the demand goes down, the excess power is used to recharge the batteries.
- Adaptive charging in four steps and loading of two battery banksThe main output provides a powerful charge to the battery system through advanced “adaptive load” software. The software adjusts the three steps of the automatic process to fit the battery condition and adds a fourth for long float charging periods. The adaptive charging process is detailed in the Phoenix Charger datasheet and on our website in the Technical Information section. In addition, the MultiPlus will charge a second battery using a compensation charge output provided for a main engine or a generator starter battery.
- System configuration has never been easierOnce installed, the MultiPlus is ready for use.If parameters need to be changed, this is done in a few minutes with a procedure for setting the DIP switches. Even parallel or three-phase operation can be programmed with DIP switches: no computer is needed! Otherwise, VE.Net can be used instead of the DIP switches. Sophisticated software (VE.Bus Quick Configure and VE.Bus System Configurator) is available to configure several new and advanced features.
BMV-712 Bluetooth Smart Battery Monito
- Battery voltage, current, power, amp hours consumed and state of charge
- Remaining autonomy according to current consumption
- Programmable visual and audible alarm
- Programmable relay to turn off non-critical loads, or to start a generator if necessary
- 500 A fast connection shunt and connection kit
- Recording many historical events that can be used to evaluate usage patterns and battery status …
Thanks to its integrated Bluetooth device, the BMV Smart is ready to enter the era of the Internet of Things. With the introduction of the Bluetooth feature in most Victron Energy products, wireless communication between products will simplify system installation and improve performance.
- Supervision of the panels and the systemThe Color Control GX control panel is the communication center of your installation. In the blink of an eye, it offers you all the information live and allows you to supervise all the products connected to it. Comprehensive system control – almost anywhere in the world – by accessing your Color Control GX through the free remote management portal: Victron Remote Management (VRM).
- Intuitive overview of the system – everything you need to knowWith a single touch, the Color Control GX gives you an instant overview of your system: battery charge status; current power consumption; recovered PV energy; supply of energy from the sector / generator.
- The complete power of Victron Remote ManagementThe Victron Remote Management (VRM) gives you full access to the many controls and settings of all system components that are connected to either your CCGX or Venus GX. It allows remote users and installers to connect – from anywhere, anytime. This powerful application also makes it easy to analyze and verify diagnostics of archived information.
- Automatic start / stop of the generatorThe Color Control GX can be programmed to automatically start your generator based on established parameters such as low voltage, high demand, or some state of charge of the battery. It can also be set to delay ignition until the end of “quiet” periods – to avoid unintentional nuisance in the middle of the night
- Remote console – to control everything from anywhere …A remote-control function is available. It’s like having your CCGX control panel on your phone or other device.
- Energy storage systems – 24-hour supervisionColor Control GX manages energy storage systems. It keeps the backup batteries at 100% charge; it intervenes in case of power cuts; he uses surplus energy for self-consumption – which saves you money.
- Remote supervision of your boat or electrical installation of your motorhomeAre you planning a trip? With remote control of your Color Control GX, you can ensure that your boat or caravan is ready for departure. Color Control GX also allows you to communicate with connected equipment from other manufacturers.
- SmartSolarMPPT Bluetooth charge Controller
- Battery Protector Low Battery Discharge Protector 12/24VDC at 48VDC
Victron Accreditation for Canada
- Victron Energy’s MPPT charge controllers are already CSA approved
- Victron Energy Multiplus and Quattro should be CSA Approved (Except Model 2000VA) by March